Multi Keys is committed to providing you, our valued customer with the highest possible customer service standards. Privacy is a major concern to our customers, and we address this concern seriously. The following document outlines important information concerning the privacy protection we provide with regard to your personal information. As this document relates specifically to the use of our websites, we recommend you read the document carefully and check regularly for updates to this document.
Personal information is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion. This includes all personal information regardless of its source.
Personal information relates to a natural living person. A natural person is a human being rather than, for example, a company, which may in some circumstances be recognised as a legal 'person' under the law.
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information. It means information or opinion about an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record or health information about an individual.
Control and Collection of Personal Information:
Primarily, Multi Keys collects data, however a duly appointed agent of Multi Keys may initially collect additional details.
All collected information described in this document is controlled by Multi Keys (ABN 97 232 456 901) P.O. Box 1247, Bendigo Central, Victoria, 3552.
What personal information is collected and how do we use it:
There are numerous ways that Multi Keys collects personal information. These can include:
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Via direct methods such as you completing information an order form, via telephone or fax, or by entering information via our website.
- We can source information from third parties such as related companies, your representatives or from a credit-reporting agency.
- From publicly available information sources
- From any organisations listed under "Disclosure of your personal information"
Your home and/or postal address
Telephone and/or fax numbers
If you wish to purchase product and/or services via credit card, we do not collect any credit card details from you as this is handled securely by Paypal.
Multi Keys may use your personal information in a number of ways.
This includes, but is not limited to:Whilst we provide the opportunity for all customers to accept or refuse such material, it may be impractical to obtain prior consent from you. We will give you the opportunity to be removed from any further communications in the context of any such message.
- Allow us to identify you.
- Provide you with any product/service you have requested.
- Inform you of new services and products
- Research purposes to allow us to properly provision our products and services
- From time to time, Multi Keys may offer you promotional and marketing material.
You may wish to notify us in advance of your wish to not receive account or product/service offerings such as the abovementioned. If this is the case, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com or calling us on +61 3 5443 3371.
Personal Information we may collect from our websites:
As part of ongoing statistical, marketing, administrative and security analysis, we may collect information regarding a visit to one of our websites.
This can include:
Disclosure of your personal information:
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The IP address you were using at the time
- Your path through the site (which pages you accessed)
- How long you spent on each page you visited
- Whether you were referred (via a hyperlink) to our website
- Where you went to from our website
- The type of web browser and operating system you use
- Any errors encountered or problems that have occurred
As outlined in the aforementioned "What personal information is collected and how do we use it", Multi Keys may disclose your personal information to specific third parties. When such disclosures are made, they are subject to all privacy and confidentiality protections.
Some of the organisations we may disclose information to:
Consistency and accuracy of your personal information:
- Outsourced debt-recovery companies
- Your duly appointed representatives (either an appointed agent or legal agent)
- Any professional advisory services we use, including our legal advisors, auditors or accountants
- Any government and regulatory body or authority, as mandated or otherwise authorised by law
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- Credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- Our related companies
Whilst Multi Keys takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is complete and up-to-date, as well as being consistent across all services you may have with us, we require you to keep us up to date on any changes to your personal information.
To assist us in this matter you should:Multi Keys provides customers with multiple means for updating and correcting information. To request changes to your account, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +61 3 5446 3371 between office hours.
- Inform us of any errors or omissions you find or are aware of such as your name, address or contact numbers.
- Let us know if you change any of personal details, such as moving house, changing your name or changing your contact details.
You have the right of access to your personal information:
By law, you have the right to access your personal information, except where:If you believe that information we have about you may be inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know immediately so that we can update the information accordingly.
- The request is frivolous or vexatious requests
- Existing or anticipated legal dispute resolution proceedings are underway and where discovery would not grant access to the personal information
- Access would prejudice negotiations
- Access would be unlawful
- Denial of access is required or authorised by law
Security of your Personal Information:
Multi Keys takes security very seriously and will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any and all data collected is up-to-date and in a secure environment where only authorised persons can access the data.
Multi Keys cannot guarantee the security of any transmission via the Internet and as such cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised access of your personal information delivered to you, or received from you via the Internet.
Account payment details such as credit card numbers should not be emailed or transmitted other than through our secure server payment options. These servers use the highest available encryption methods to protect the transmission of sensitive information.
Children and Minors:
The Privacy Act does not specify an age after which individuals can make their own privacy decisions. Determining the decision-making capabilities of a young person can be a complex matter, often raising other ethical and legal issues.
With this in mind, Multi Keys strongly recommends that children and minors be supervised while using the Internet in general.
Additional information about privacy:
Additional information regarding the privacy act and the National Privacy Principles (NPP) can be sourced from the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at: www.privacy.gov.au
How to contact us:
P.O. Box 1247
+61 3 5446 3371 during office hours
|We are professional website designers with over 12 years experience and a solid business background and reputation.|
We can build you a site to suit your requirements and your budget.
1 page built and hosted from $385.00
3 pages from $495.00
E-commerce web sites are used to sell goods and services online.
Setup from $1,650.00.
Ecommerce hosting - $495.00.
Host your web site on your own domain name.
Many options available, just pay for the options that you need.
from $165.00 per year.
E-commerce hosting from $495.00
|We are fully accredited domain name resellers.|
DISCOUNT DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS
Register your AU domain names through Multi Keys and you pay only.
$44.00 per year.
Register your .com, .net, .biz, .org, .asn domain names through Multi Keys and you pay only.
$35.20 per year.
|EMAIL ONLY WEB HOSTING|
Host emails on your
own domain name.
Up to 25 email accounts.
Pop3 & Webmail access.
$165.00 per year.
|IMPROVE YOUR WEB SITE SEARCH ENGINE POSITION|
HAVE MULTI KEYS SUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE
To hundreds of search engines including all the big names - dmoz, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Hotbot, Lycos Looksart & many more.